Step by Step Admission Process
Eligibility Criteria for FHS Diploma in Hotel Management (Bachelors Level)
- Students who have successfully completed a High School Diploma, PCL, 'A' Level or equivalent are eligible to enroll into this program
Step 1 – College Visit
- Our dedicated team is always ready to offer a counseling to provide in-depth information about us. We will provide overall information about the course structure, course perspective, fee structure, property visit, internship facility, opportunity after the completion of the course and other facilities.
Step 2 – Form Submission
After the counseling if the student wants to pursue the course the following is required:
- Completed and signed enrollment application form
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae/Resume including special interests and activities
- A Copy of Citizenship
- 3 recent Passport size photos
- A Copy of SLC Mark sheet
- A Copy of School Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- A Copy of Character Certificate – SLC
- A Copy of +2 Transcript
- One Motivational Essay regarding your choice to study Hotel Management at IST.
Step 3 – Entrance Examination
- There will be a written examination of 1.5 hours.
- There will be a psychometric test to check the competency level of the candidate.
Step 4 - Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Candidate who passes the written examination will have to participate in the Group Discussion. This process will help the candidate to express their views about the given topic
- After Group Discussion the candidate will have to go through one on one Personal Interview.
Step 5 – Selection for Admission
- Selected student will be issued with an Enrollment Slip.
- During the admission time student will also be given Commitment Letter regarding the Code and Conduct of IST which needs to signed and returned during admission.
- The student will get admitted once the required fee cleared.
- Orientation and class commencement date will be announced accordingly.